All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Please also see official advice at www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Woodlands parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Woodlands parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am, but entrance gates close strictly at 7:45am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The Woodlands Office Park, Woodlands Drive, Woodmead. No access from Western Service Road. Please present your printed barcode to gain access to The Woodlands Office Park. The entrance gates close strictly at 7:45 am. No one will be permitted entrance after this time. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Woodlands parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Mugg and Bean in Woodlands Office Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew Peter LEE SUN • Carol BENNETTS • Cassidy KWAN • Emily KWAN • Geeta SINGH • Glynne HAMILTON • Graeme DE BRUYN • Ian JUSZKIEWICZ • Ingrid CORBETT • Jaco KLEINHANS • Janet KOEKEMOER • Jutta DREWES • Logan PILLAY • Malcolm KWAN • Maureen CONWAY • Nick SFARNAS • Pearl KAMSON • Pratheesh Kumar PURUSHOTHAMAN • Rhonda HAMILTON • Sharon LOWSON • Steven LEONG • Trevor HELLYER • Trishen PILLAY • Vino PILLAY
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Woodlands parkrun happen.
Woodlands parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am, but entrance gates close strictly at 7:45am.
Please note Woodlands parkrun is cancelled on 24/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyErnest Ullmann (2.3km), Bryanston (4.1km), Modderfontein Reserve (5km), Waterfall (5.4km), Atholl (7.6km), Lonehill (8.1km), Greenstone Hill (8.6km), Gracepoint (8.7km), Edenvale (10km), Delta (10.5km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.