Voortrekker Monument parkrun, Pretoria
What is Voortrekker Monument parkrun, Pretoria?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Voortrekker Monument Heritage Site, Eeufees Rd, Groenkloof 358-Jr, Pretoria, 0027 (GPS -25.771844,28.176757). Please read the important notice on "Getting there by road" regarding the gate entry times. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Voortrekker Monument parkrun, Pretoria needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Monument Restaurant - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Cheryl VAN DER MERWE • Dou KLEEFSTRA • Farron YSSEL • Heinrich VAN BILJON • Helen KEMSLEY • Hugo VAN DEN HEEVER • Jocelyn GREER • Kobus BOTES • Lusinda LANDMAN • Nadia BELL • Nolwazi DUBE • Norbert HANNWEG • Simon KANTOR • Thea VAN DEN HEEVER • Tumi MONYEKI
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Voortrekker Monument parkrun, Pretoria happen.
Voortrekker Monument parkrun, Pretoria takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Please note Voortrekker Monument parkrun, Pretoria is cancelled on 02/10/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyValhalla (5km), Laudium (8.7km), Bronberrik (9.1km), Botanical Garden (10.2km), Hillside (10.6km), Midstream (16.6km), Hazeldean Farm (22.1km), Roses (23.6km), Waterfall (28.2km), Gracepoint (29.4km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.