Hi Valhalla parkrunners,
Welcome to the Valhalla parkrun, while the buzz and build up for the inaugural Valhalla parkrun is reaching fever pitch there are a few arrangements that need to be communicated.
* This is a public park and we will be sharing it with other park users, please be mind full of them.
* Only one dog per runner/ walker and on a short leash please, we all want to avoid tumbles.
* The start of the parkrun is in the top end of park that is used by the Baseball Club, please stay of both the pitches. There is a lot of effort going into these pitches to prepare for the SA Masters Tournament a bit later in the year.
* For now the ablution facilities are at the baseball club and these are being availed to us, please keep it clean.
* The baseball tuck shop will be opened specifically for parkrun participants, if you want to grab some water, electrolyte supplement drink or a fizzy or even a snack head over to the tick shop by the top baseball pitch.
As there is a large crowd expected please do arrive early and use the time to social with the rest of the parkrun community or walk the route before the event if you like.
The route is marked with white rocks, follow the rocks and directions from the marshals and you won't get lost. And most important of all, have fun at this community event and bring the whole family.
Wendy & Maartin.