Root 44 parkrun
What is Root 44 parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Root 44, Audacia Wine Farm. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Root 44 parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Root 44 Market - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alexandra JAMIESON • Andre LEUVENNINK • Annelize ROSSOUW • Bianca JANSE VAN RENSBURG • Brent LOURENS • Caitlyn OLIVIER • Carina SMIT • Cheryl CORNELISSEN • Chris VISSER • Dawn ROTTANBURG • Deon MARCUS • Ella MARCUS • Errol DE KOCK • Eugene VORSTER • Gareth CORNELISSEN • Hannes LOUBSER • Hester Magdalena JANSE VAN RENSBURG • Inge MARCUS • Jandre BAKKER • Janita STEENKAMP • Jonathan JAYES • Leah GORDON • Liam Kyle GORDON • Lindsay DE KOCK • Lucinda GORDON • Maretha JOYCE • Muaz JASSIEM • Nicholas WILKINSON • Nicola FOURIE • Peet VAN NIEKERK • Penny VISSER • Piet CROUS • Reinhart FOURIE • Ronald CLOUGH • Rudi HEYDENRYCH • Torrin THERON • Zimkhitha TYANI
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Root 44 parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Please note Root 44 parkrun is cancelled on 23/10/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyKayamandi (7.8km), Strand Beach (12.4km), Somerset West (15.7km), Bellville (21.8km), Mitchells Plain (22km), Grabouw (23.7km), Franschhoek (26.5km), Bridgetown (28.2km), Durbanville (28.8km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.