Rietvlei parkrun, JHB South
What is Rietvlei parkrun, JHB South?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Rietvlei Farm, Swartkoppies Road, Alberton, R554, 1448. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Rietvlei parkrun, JHB South needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at any of the restaurants at Rietvlei Zoo Farm - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex ANDERSON • Alexandra AMORIM • Amy BERRY • Ann NORTON • Anneline VAN TONDER • Antoinette ROUTLEDGE • Bertie BOTHA • Bevan BOOYSE • Bianca REBORDAO • Carlos BARATA • Cathy KOEKEMOER • Darshana MAKEN • David JONES • Dewald KOEKEMOER • Emmerentia HUMAN • Frederick SCHROEDER • Harry MEYER • Helen BAND • Johan HUMAN • John BERRY • Jorge FERREIRA • Kevin Patrick MCCABE • Kobus STEENEKAMP • Linda TAM • Louise CALDEIRA • Martin BAND • Maryna COETZEE • Matshediso DHLAMINI • Michael CERFONTEYN • Michael MCCABE • Moeketsi TSAOANA • Muriel HIBBERT • Pamela ASHURST • Paresh MAKEN • Patricia CERFONTEYN • Paula MISSING • Rosa MEYER • Vincent BUCKENHAM • William (Billy) MARSHALL
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Rietvlei parkrun, JHB South takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Please note Rietvlei parkrun, JHB South is cancelled on 23/10/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyBells Inn (4.9km), Meyers Farm (5km), Kwanele (10.1km), Victoria Lake (12km), Doornkop Military Base (13km), Bezuidenhout (14.6km), Wits (15km), Rondebult (15.4km), Drumblade (15.6km), Gilloolys (17km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.