What is Parys parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Mimosa Gardens, Corner Kruis and Boom Street, Parys, 9585. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Parys parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at a local café and on the first Saturday of the month for the monthly Hartelus Market at Egweni. Enjoy the market and the lovely lawns on the riverbank from 09h00 - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abram MOLALE • Anna-Marie FERREIRA • Belinda STRÖH • Bettie BOTHA • Celliers KRUGER • Eddie LOVERING • Elizabeth DE SPEVILLE • Johanna SMITH • Karen ADDISON • Lisa DE SPEVILLE • Rob SCOTT • Roelof J JANSEN V VUREN • Vanessa LOVERING
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Parys parkrun happen.
Parys parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Please note Parys parkrun is cancelled on 25/09/21 - See the news page for more detail
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.