All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Please also see official advice at www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Nahoon Point parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Nahoon Point parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 08:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Nahoon Point Nature Reserve. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Nahoon Point parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Nahoon Mouth Bowling Club - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Annamarie ACTON • Belinda SING GEN • Derek STRUTT • Felicity WONG • Fred FERREIRA • Heindrich VILJOEN • Jeanette STRUTT • John Paul LEE SUN • Karen LAND • Lindsay JAKOBI • Mandy VAN SCHALKWYK • Noel Mark ACTON • Pumla PANTSHWA • Rick DAVIES • Sabrina BURTON • Sid GELDENHUYS • Wayne LAND
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Nahoon Point parkrun happen.
Nahoon Point parkrun takes place every Saturday at 08:00am.
Please note Nahoon Point parkrun is cancelled on 15/05/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyiMonti (5.3km), Sunrise-on-Sea (11.6km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.