Nahoon Point parkrun
What is Nahoon Point parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 08:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Nahoon Point Nature Reserve. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Nahoon Point parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Nahoon Mouth Bowling Club - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Annamarie ACTON • Belinda SING GEN • Derek STRUTT • Felicity WONG • Fred FERREIRA • Heindrich VILJOEN • Jeanette STRUTT • John Paul LEE SUN • Karen LAND • Lindsay JAKOBI • Mandy VAN SCHALKWYK • Noel Mark ACTON • Pumla PANTSHWA • Rick DAVIES • Sabrina BURTON • Sid GELDENHUYS • Wayne LAND
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Nahoon Point parkrun happen.
Nahoon Point parkrun takes place every Saturday at 08:00am.
Please note Nahoon Point parkrun is cancelled on 02/10/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyiMonti (5.3km), Sunrise-on-Sea (11.6km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.