Modderfontein Reserve parkrun
What is Modderfontein Reserve parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Modderfontein Reserve, Arden Road (off Ardeer Road), Modderfontein, Lethabong, 1609 - PLEASE NOTE: The entrance gate to the Modderfontein Reserve parkrun closes at 07H45 - This is NOT a parkrun rule, but a Reserve Management rule and has been enforced for the safety of cyclists and animals in the Reserve. The security guards have been given strict instructions to obey these instructions by the Reserve. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Modderfontein Reserve parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Val Bonne Country Estate - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Allen BEHRENDT • Brenda KAIRUZ • Bruce Colin D'ARCY • Caleb NAIDOO • Carol BROOKS • Chris KAIRUZ • David CLARKE • Denis DENDRINOS • Doris POLLAK • Doug CATTIN • Fawzia SAIB • Grahame JONES • Heather JONES • James SCHOTT • Jeffrey STEVENS • Jen DALRYMPLE • Kevin BROOKS • Kobus OTTO • Mageshree NAIDOO • Marilyn SCHOTT • Melwyn POLLAK • Peter KINGSLEY • Roberto VILLANI • Ron WHITE • Roxanne SCHOTT • Russel RESNICK • Scott Munro FYFE • Sean BOLTON • Shirley SCANLON • Susan Jane D'ARCY • Terence KING • Terry SCANLON • Tjawa NDLOVU • Truida ZWARTS • Ward RICHARDS • Wayde MORSINK • Yvonne FYFE
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Modderfontein Reserve parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Please note Modderfontein Reserve parkrun is cancelled on 23/10/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyWoodlands (5km), Greenstone Hill (5.8km), Ernest Ullmann (6.6km), Waterfall (6.6km), Edenvale (7.9km), Bryanston (9.1km), Atholl (9.8km), Gilloolys (10.7km), Lonehill (12.6km), Gracepoint (12.7km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.