What is Meyerton parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Midvaal Sports and Conference Centre, Begonia street, Meyerton, 1961 (GPS 26°34'37.6"S 28°01'26.4"E). See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Meyerton parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Impi Restaurant (situated at the Midvaal Sports and Conference Centre) - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amelia VAN WYK • Charmaine LLOYD • David HOLLIDAY • Desmond RICHARDSON • Esmé DU TOIT • Heather STEVENS • Jeanette BOTHA • John STEENSMA • Jurie SENEKAL • Kagisano MOKWENA • Magda HENNING • Marlene PARKES • Matthew COEN • Mikayla STEENSMA • Nadia COEN • Pauline STATHAM • Renier HENNING • Ria DU PREEZ • Shirley COEN • Stella SMITH • Tlotlisang MOKWENA • Trevor LLOYD • Wesley MCGREGOR • Wimpie NAUDE • Zoë COEN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Meyerton parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyRiviera on Vaal (13.4km), Drumblade (16km), Phoenix Park (24.9km), Kwanele (25.5km), Heron Banks (26.7km), Bells Inn (28km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.