Century City parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Century City parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The Oval Sports Field, Park Lane, Century City, Cape Town. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Century City parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Club House, 3 Park Lane (recovery drinks, snacks & breakfast served) - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
A Jane HOWES • Beverley BEUTE • Bianca FORLEE • Brett ROWBOTHAM • Charmaine DAMAIN-HARRIS • Colin ARCHERY • Colleen JANSEN • Cynthia KATZ • Daisy BROOKS • David SHEINBAR • Donald GRAHAM • Eduardo ROYO • Elena PIATTI • Errard SULLIVAN • Fhulu LIDZHADE • Gabrielle KEW • Gavin JANSEN • Ivan KATZ • Jan HENNINGS • Jolene NEL • Julie LARKAN • Kim GORDON • Leigh JOHNSON • Lucas VAN VUUREN • Moira PURDON • Penny MCIVER • Peter WRENSCH • Rebecca LARKAN • Richard JOHANNES • Robert MINSHALL • Siann GRAHAM • Tinashe DZIMIRI • Tracey POTGIETER • Tracy PATTERSON • Trevor LIND • Veronica Anne LONGWORTH • Zelda WEBSTER • Zoe LOTZ
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Century City parkrun happen.
Century City parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Please note Century City parkrun is cancelled on 31/07/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyBridgetown (8.1km), Rondebosch Common (8.4km), Greenpoint (9.9km), Bellville (10.8km), Big Bay (11.9km), Durbanville (14km), Constantia Greenbelt (14.9km), Mitchells Plain (19km), Melkbosstrand (19.1km), Hout Bay (21.9km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.