Big Bay parkrun
What is Big Bay parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Eden on the Bay, Big Bay. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Big Bay parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in a local café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan BEKKER • Annemarie ( Louanne ) COETZEE • Bob GENETT • Christine GREIG • Donald SCOTT • Evan GIRD • Frikkie MARX • Jaco VAN ZYL • Joy JOHNSTON • Joy-Ann VORSTER • Karen OLIVEIRA • Kevin SMITH • Lynn BRENNAN • Lynn CARTER • Norbert LE CORDIER • Pam MILLER • Paul Pixi CILLIERS • Pauline LEE SUN • Petra GILFILLAN • Rouen WILLIAMS • Rudolph BEKKER • Shan METS • Shaun LLOYD • Sid FORBES • Sonja GREIG • Sue SMID • Terri HOWARD • Tristan JOHNSTON • Tyron VENTER • Xolelwa BOOI
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Big Bay parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Please note Big Bay parkrun is cancelled on 23/10/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyMelkbosstrand (7.3km), Century City (11.9km), Greenpoint (13.5km), Durbanville (15.3km), Rondebosch Common (18.7km), Bellville (19.4km), Bridgetown (19.8km), Constantia Greenbelt (24.1km), Hout Bay (28.5km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.