Aliwal North parkrun # 203 - 20/04/2019
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Gideon HUGO||21:30||SM30-34||60.47 %||M||1||PB stays at 00:20:17||152|
|2||Madodandile MEHLOMAKULU||22:43||VM40-44||60.53 %||M||2||New PB!||5|
|3||Ruan STRYDOM||25:26||JM11-14||60.16 %||M||3||First Timer!||4|
|4||Luan STRYDOM||25:27||JM11-14||60.12 %||M||4||First Timer!||4|
|5||Andy BOTHA||25:28||VM60-64||62.96 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:24:00||109|
|6||Lammie HUGO||26:27||VM60-64||61.69 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:21:46||166|
|7||Pierre HUGO||27:01||VM60-64||60.95 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:24:47||51|
|8||Malibongwe NDUMNDUM||29:23||VM45-49||49.80 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:26:35||73|
|9||Lappies LABUSCHAGNE||30:01||VM55-59||52.53 %||M||9||New PB!||79|
|10||Theuns (Barries) BARNARD||32:02||VM50-54||46.41 %||M||10||New PB!||51|
|11||Mthetheleli NONGALO||32:42||VM35-39||40.83 %||M||11||PB stays at 00:27:12||4|
|12||Jordan MYBURGH||33:24||JM10||47.26 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:22:41||54|
|13||Corne CAWTHORN||34:14||JM15-17||40.65 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:23:19||144|
|14||Adrian CAWTHORN||34:15||VM40-44||40.44 %||M||14||First Timer!||48|
|15||Rosa C DE BRUIN||39:08||VW40-44||39.91 %||F||1||PB stays at 00:38:49||40|
|16||Hendra BARNARD||39:20||VW35-39||38.47 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:37:19||51|
|17||Carinda LABUSCHAGNE||43:42||VW45-49||37.91 %||F||3||PB stays at 00:35:30||67|
|18||Johanna WESSELS||44:03||VW55-59||41.09 %||F||4||First Timer!||84|
|19||Alga JOHNSON||45:04||VW60-64||42.46 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:38:23||91|
|20||Gail PAGEL||46:34||VW55-59||39.41 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:36:11||128|
|21||Louis PAGEL||46:36||VM60-64||34.41 %||M||15||PB stays at 00:29:44||175|
|22||Villina GERMISHUIZEN||47:33||VW50-54||36.14 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:30:18||50|
|23||Marius NEL||47:49||VM50-54||31.61 %||M||16||PB stays at 00:27:43||159|
|24||Melanie NEL||47:52||VW45-49||34.19 %||F||8||PB stays at 00:28:15||170|
|25||Stacey-Lee FOURIE||48:08||VW45-49||33.31 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:28:52||98|
|26||Johan GERMISHUIZEN||49:19||VM50-54||30.15 %||M||17||New PB!||41|
|27||Elize Marie VAN NIEKERK||49:24||SW20-24||29.96 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:39:14||23|
|28||Shane CAWTHORN||50:10||VM40-44||28.04 %||M||18||PB stays at 00:30:35||152|
|30||Petro JOUBERT||50:52||VW45-49||32.18 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:42:11||71|
|31||Bonnie VENTER||50:53||VW60-64||39.83 %||F||12||PB stays at 00:36:41||148|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen: Gane ADRIANZEN, Shane CAWTHORN, Rosa C DE BRUIN, Stacey-Lee FOURIE, Villina GERMISHUIZEN, Johan GERMISHUIZEN, Petro JOUBERT, Lompies LOMBARD, Marius NEL, Melanie NEL, Gail PAGEL, Louis PAGEL, Elize Marie VAN NIEKERK, Bonnie VENTER
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that parkrunner's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.